Our Learning Community
PUTTING YOUR CHILD AT THE HEART OF OUR LEARNING COMMUNITY
For us, community is about working together with other professionals to make sure your child is at the centre of everything we do. We are specialists in early year’s education and have a structured hierarchy of leadership to provide the opportunity for children, staff and parents to grow and learn from each other.
Training and development are central to our philosophy enabling staff to have a clear career progression. We believe in empowering staff and inspiring leadership, placing a high value on collaboration and communication.
- Independent learning and research is encouraged and staff share their knowledge with colleagues in a variety of settings
- Outside agencies are invited to provide essential and required training
- Our experienced management team deliver regular in-house training
- Access to local authority run courses through partnership agreement
- Membership and attendance of a cluster network
- The learning community is extended to parents through parent information evenings, our website and our newsletter
- Children are included in the planning and direction of their learning